Each year, AUSTSWIM provide an opportunity to identify and honour individual AUSTSWIM Teachers™, Presenters and Recognised Swim Centres from across the country for their respective contributions to aquatic education and water safety.
The Awards operate at two levels - state/territory and national. State and territory selection committees select finalists for each award category, with one of these finalists becoming the state/territory award recipient. State/territory award recipients then become nominees for the National AUSTSWIM Aquatic Industry Awards.
AUSTSWIM Award Categories:
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety™ Award
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics™ Award
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Aquatics Access and Inclusion™ Award
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Adults™ Award
- AUSTSWIM WETS Instructor™ Award
- AUSTSWIM Recognised Swim Centre Award
- AUSTSWIM Presenter of the Year Award
- AUSTSWIM Most Outstanding Contribution Award
You are invited to nominate anyone who you believe makes a significant contribution to aquatic education in Australia.