The purpose of the AUSTSWIM awards is to recognise AUSTSWIM teachers, presenters and volunteers for their contribution to AUSTSWIM and the aquatic industry. The awards are conducted on an annual basis.
This award recognises the excellence, commitment and innovation of an individual in the teaching of swimming and water safety.
Award categories are
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety ™
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics ™
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Aquatics - Access and Inclusion ™
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Adults ™
- AUSTSWIM WETS Instructor ™
Select a state to begin.