Automatic Insurance Cover
AUSTSWIM and Insurance Made Easy have entered into an agreement where current AUSTSWIM Licensed Teachers™ who reside in Australia or Singapore are automatically covered for $20 million Public Liability, $20 million Product Liability and $10 million Professional Indemnity Insurance.
AUSTSWIM as the world leader in aquatic education through this insurance scheme is providing a guarantee to the children and adults entrusted in to the care of their AUSTSWIM Licenced teachers. This guarantee can be proudly promoted to all concerned - all AUSTSWIM Licenced Teachers are accredited and insured.
Certificate of Currency Click here
Who is covered
Full cover applies to:
All employed and volunteer AUSTSWIM Licenced Teachers and contract* AUSTSWIM Licenced Teachers while engaged by a swim school.
- You must be a resident of Australia or Singapore* and the holder of a current AUSTSWIM Teacher Licence issued in Australia.
- In addition the policy will cover an Australian resident while working in a swim teaching role overseas. To find out more regarding this please click here.
- The insurance policy is only valid if your AUSTSWIM Teacher Licence™ is current.
Please note cover does not apply in the following circumstances:
- You are engaged as a Contractor* working over 20 hours per week or earning in excess of $20,000 p.a. In this case you will need to purchase your own separate policy.
- You are Swim School Operator* or have your own clients who pay you for swim lessons. In this case you will need to purchase your own business insurance policy.
If you require to purchase your own individual insurance or wish to discuss your own individual situation please contact Insurance Made Easy to discuss your needs on 1800 64 1260.